Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good days!

Charlie has been doing great! Not completely dry, but mostly. I have stopped putting him in Pullups when we leave the house unless I feel we may miss a poo. He had 1 pee miss while we were shopping on Thursday, and 1 while we were shopping on Friday. It *seems* to have made him more aware since he was wearing training pants.

Today we went shopping for hours. He had peed before we left at 9:30. We ate lunch at the mall. After lunch, I brought him to the bathroom. I just bought this cool travel potty the other day, it fits right into my diaper bag. Here's a link http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3132746

I set it up as a stand-alone potty, and tried to get him to go. Nothing. So I figured he'd go on the way home(I had him in a Pullup). We got home at 12:30 and he was still dry. I put him on the potty and he peed. He stayed dry the entire time we were out!

No comments:

Post a Comment